Hello My Public,
I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I been puttin' out fires left and right and I don't mean maybe. Seriously though, I've been carrying lots of ideas for new blog entries but honestly, I've been too damn lazy to sit down and bang 'em out. So before I forget, I'll record a couple right now and work on them sometime later.
- Negotiating in Vietnam - My School of Hard Knocks in Aggressively Passive-Aggressive Hanoi Style
- Vietnamese Helmet Fashion (I gotta get some good pics for this one. All I gotta do is walk out on the street with my camera for 5 minutes.)
- Karaoke Culture
- Another entry on the Vietnamese language (I know a tiny bit more now than when I made the last entry in 2006)
- Attending the John Maxwell leadership conference
- Visiting Beijing, China and swing dancing on the Great Wall (check the pics!)
- What it's like to travel first class from Saigon to London (yes, it was OPM Other People's Money)
- Ideas about building a company culture as strong as Southwest Airlines, as detailed in "Nuts!", a book about Southwest. Southwest's founder, Herb Kelleher, is one of my business heroes.
- Ideas about leadership, leading and managing
So, Public -- if you have other ideas you'd like to see me write about let me know!